Tuesday 12 April 2011

Rain rain go away ... or maybe not ... crafternoon time!!

Oh my goodness .... it is such a rainy rainy day!! It is so miserable that we can't even see out our windows (that also has something to do with the condensation from all the clothes I have hung around the house trying to get them dry)


I have been sick & now my partner is also home sick ... (our 19 month old hasn'nt picked it up yet ...) ... so to say that I have been getting a bit of cabin fever is probably a slight under statement ....

But on days like this there is only one thing to do ..... get creative!!!!

Today has been all about making mini's .... Mini oAtiE tHe oWl's that is!!!!

... they are just a bit cute!! I have made a few of them and have a plan of what to do with them (I will show you soon) ....


... lets just say that I am not minding this rain too much at all & always love a good crafternoon!!

"The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain" 
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment