Saturday 31 March 2012

#iheartorgainsing ...

So in the past week I have become a bit obsessed with organising just about EVERYTHING in sight!!!

I am one of these people that really has to have a bit or structure & routine in my life or I go a bit batty! So I decided that if I set myself a household chore list & stick it on the fridge then at least I will have a bit of structure in my day & then feel like I have gotten something done each day instead of just going crazy watching the hours go by ...

So I did just that!! And my chore list is now my new best friend!! I love it! Hahaha, its a bit funny really that I can become excited over something like a chore list! I mean seriously if the me ten years ago thought that something like this would make me so happy then I would be just a tad bit worried for what was to come.



But honestly I can't believe I did'nt do this sooner! Organising is awesome!

I am doing all this with the aim that I will become an organising guru & have so much spare time on my hands that I will be able to get back to my sewing ... hmm, only time will tell, but I will keep you posted!

Now, what else can I organise??

:) xX

No comments:

Post a Comment