Wednesday 4 April 2012

My CRAPPY day ...

FINALLY I have 2 children in bed!!!!

So today has been one of those days ... well, I shouldnt write off the whole day - maybe just this afternoon!!

I think the majority of this afternoon I have had both girls (Miss 9 months - Audrey & Miss 2.5  - Evie) screaming (usually both at the same time)





Audrey is teething so badly that I can't even get a few feet from her without her getting absolutely hysterical!! I feel for the poor little babe, she seems to be in so much pain. I also feel for myself. I would say that out of the whole day ... lets see she woke at 6.30 am and then went to bed tonight at 6.30pm - so that's 12 hours ... hmm, she would have been literally attached to me for I would say about 8 hours or so, give or take during the day!!!

I mean honestly how can this not drive a person to absolute insanity!!!!!???? Arghh, constant sucking on my boobs ALL day!!!! The only way that I could even get her to sleep was to just sit there & let her suck ... and suck .... and suck ALL my energy out of me .... then when she would finally start to nodd of I would gently get her off me only for her to stir and latch straight back on .... dont get me wrong, breast feeding is a beautiful thing but you have got to be kidding me!!

Well anyway - this has gone on all day, infact it has been going on for quite a few days actually ... when someone looks at me any moment of the day, 9 times out of 10 I have a baby attached to my boob!! Bahaha!! Yep lovin' life!!

To get back to my story ....

Hold on ... I can hear Evie screaming out about something (be right back) ...

Well that took me about half an hour to get Evie back to sleep (her special cuddly toy "Coco"  has mysteriously disappeared god dammit & she is not settling well without it! I have searched high & low for it too!! Arghhh!! Her screaming woke Audrey up, whom I had to then feed to get her back to sleep ....

... ok, so where was I????  Oh yep, So I managed to get Audrey to have a quick nap in her own bed this afternoon (it only lasted 20 minutes - but 20 minutes with free boobs is like freedom right now!! woo! Haha) ... our house looked like (& still does) a tornado has gone through it, but I needed to get out in the fresh air to get a bit of sanity back. I havent picked up dog poo for a couple of days (we have 2 crazy dogs) so I thought I may as well do something while I was outside.

It's been such an amazing day today that Evie was pretty stoked to get out in the fresh air too. We put her sandles on and she toddled off while I set about on my mission to pick up the poo. Now she is such SUCH a Virgo and cant deal with getting dirt/mess on her ... within a few minutes she was carrying on that her shoes were dirty (they were not) so she took them off and keep toddling about. I warned her that she might tread on something without her shoes on but she didint listen (never does).

Well I ended up picking up a MASSIVE bag of poo and was just about finished when ......  ARrgHGHHHHGHGHGHHHH ....... the worst scream that I had ever heard, it sounded like Evie was being murdered (she is SUCH a drama queen) .,.. I immediately went into protective mum mode ASAP & ran to her as fast as I could, flung the bag FULL of shit that went flying trhrough the air & bolted to her ... only to find that she had stepped on a nail ... ,literally just stepped on the bloody thing ... it HAD NOT gone through her foot, it HAD NOT even hurt her .. and it was tiny!!!!

For god sakes ... I brushed her off, threw the nail away (that I doubt would have done any damage had she of stepped on it anyway) and then looked back at my now  EMPTY bag of poo ... NOOOoooo - there was, and still is SHIT all over the place!!  And I must have flung the bag with quite a bit of force becuase it has actually splattered in some places so I am now going to have to literally scrap it off!! Bahaha!! FML!!! (Just incase you dont know what that acronym stands for ... its Fuck My Life!! Hahaha)

To make matters worse Evie's massive overreaction had woken up her baby sister ... so I did not have time to pick all that shit up!! Infact I am just about to do that now. I am just trying to work out if I clean up all the mess from the tornado first or the dog crap!!

Even though I dont smoke I do have one single cigarette stashed in our junk drawer and I am going to smoke it right now ... before or after the tornado of toys and the dog shit I am not sure of yet!!??




Bahaha ... I can see the funny side of things now but I tell you what today I was ready to ... well I am not really sure?? Do they have some sort of a helpline for poeople like me?? When I was little I remember there used to be all those stickers on pay phones and about the place for the number of the kids helpline ... well I needed the equivilent today!!

HAHAHAhhaha .... oh  fuck me!!!!

Has anyone else had a CRAPPY day!!?? Please do share!!

:) xX



No comments:

Post a Comment