Monday 18 March 2013

Trying to [cautiously] find my feet again ....

So... I am going to attempt to find my doll business feet again!



I have had a few people ask me about my dolls lately and it really breaks my heart when i have to tell them that i am no longer making them.

Honestly they really do mean so much to me and i get so much out of creating them that I feel I owe it to them and to myself to give it another go and see if I can manage it now!?

I have my girls in daycare one day a week and although that is my ONLY 'day off' and I usually dedicate the whole day to housework I think that it I am really serious about this working then I can do a little extra housework on every other day and then have my one free day for creating my dolls & softies!



I was just reading an article that was featured in Babyology a couple of years ago! That was definitely a proud moment and that has given me a bit of motivation to make this work.

Well ... I'm just putting it out there and hopefully you will see more of me in the coming weeks!



I might even have a new Evie and Henry character to introduce as a bit of a come-back onto the doll making world!

Watch this space .....

No comments:

Post a Comment